iMovie Tutorials

1) Overall, these websites inform you on all of the steps for importing a video from your camera or phone onto the computer you're using iMovie on. Once your video is uploaded to iMovie you click "New Event" to start creating the film. The app has many helpful tools to help improve the videos and/or photos, like the quality of them or the size and so on. In addition, to make your movie smoother you can add transitions in between any frames.

2) One thing I already knew is how to trim and split the movie clips.

3) One thing I didn't know was that if you double-click on a clip it shows you a timeline.

4) Something I am concerned about with the final project is the lighting staying good throughout the entire movie.

5) I am confident that I will have a DSLR camera to shoot with, as my dad has one.

6) At the moment, I'm thinking about shooting the process of a surprise party that I'm going to later; setting up for the surprise and the birthday girl's initial reaction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Photography

Personal Essays

Front Pages of the World