Post Shoot Reflection

1. While we were out shooting for the four prompts, a challenge I encountered was that my partner that had gone before me had all the same ideas as me. Then when it was my turn to shoot, I had only a few ideas left.

2. The technical aspect that I thought about the most is focusing. Every picture I take, I'm hung up on whether or not it's blurry, or if it is blurry, is it in the background so it looks more professional? In order to have either no blurriness, or have it be blurred out in the background, I made sure to take my time while taking the photo.

3. I think I should try and work on not waiting too long, as the thing I'm taking a picture might shift or move.

4. One thing I would do the same is take my time and make sure the picture looks good. Although, as I said before, I shouldn't wait too long.

5. See photo prompt shoot for answers next to each picture.

6. I would like to focus on the same prompts but in a different location to get more ideas of how to incorporate the photo composition rules. There would be more opportunity to practice the same skill set in various settings.

http://michaelsamazingphotoblog.blogspot.com/2017/09/photoshoot-1.html

Two things I liked about Michael's photos are the focus and the balance of color. My favorite photo in the collection is "happy," because the color of the shirt contrasts well with the background.  One thing that might have made the fire hydrant photo better would be if there weren't as many cars in the background to distract from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Photography

Personal Essays

Front Pages of the World