Front Pages of the World

My favorite nespaper front page is the one for Albany, New Yorks's Times Union. This is because it has many differnt stories and there will be at least one that would appeal to someone. My favorite headline from the newspaper is "Their generous hearts helping others" because it appeals to my emotions. Especially with a baby being the picture, it makes me want to read more about what was happening in the picture. On the front page there are six different stories. After seeing all of the front pages for the various newspapers I looked at, I noticed that they all have huge text in bold letters for the headline in the top center of the page, usually paired with a large picture, to grab people's attention. Differences I saw between some of the front pages are the amount of stories and also the main stories. For example, in Austin's front page the biggest headline is about Karolyi Ranch and how many gymnasts were abused there and how it is to be investigated. Whereas in El Paso's front page, the biggest headline is about the republican party of El Paso and the picture is them clapping while watching Trump's State of the Union adress. Austin's main story is about how to deal with the many sexual abuse cases with gymnasts, whereas in El Paso it's about Trump in a good light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Photography

Personal Essays