Sensory Overload

1.) I agree with this statement because the more technology, clothing, etc. that are new and "cool" at the time take over people's minds. Those new objects take all of our attention, because people want to be like everyone else, which makes us forget about the nature environment around us. As an aspiring photographer this makes me feel that it is now going to be harder to get photos without any use of or thought of technology that distracts us.

2.) Looking through these pictures, I actually didn't really want to visit those places to take pictures. I don't want to take those pictures because the idea of just going there makes me feel claustrophobic, and I don't even have claustrophobia.

3.) I feel like if I was a child of someone who worked in one of the stalls I would grow a sense of understanding about the life of a parent. Being a kid and even a teen I will find myself asking for something I don't need/will only use once, but only if I really think from a parent's point of view. If I was constantly at one of those stores with my parent, hearing all of these kids come into the stall begging their mom or dad for the newest toy, I would find it really easy to find perspective on stupid objects. I would definitely have a new-found respect for my mom and dad.

4.) My favorite photo is of the mom and little girl sitting in their, what looks to be, fine china stall because instead of the little girl whining about being bored or something, she's patiently doing either school work or something else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Photography

Personal Essays

Front Pages of the World