Merger Photo Preview

1. Is there something you see in the photo above that you think could be a problem when you take your photos? Look carefully.
One thing that could be a problem while shooting are shadows, depending on where people or things are not in the photo, they could cast unnecessary shadows.
2. Where do you think would be a great place to take this type of picture here on the Bowie campus?
I think any place on campus that there is a staircase would be a good place to shoot.
3. Can you think of something creative to actually DO in the photo when you take yours?
I could change my position on each step for each picture.
4. Is there something you could wear that would help you when you do this photo?

I could wear something that is kind of a bold color that way I stand out in every position I am in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Photography

Personal Essays

Front Pages of the World