Academic Preview 2012 Winners

I chose this photo because I really like how you can practically see the sound coming from the speaker the paint is on. I like the how the photographer was able to capture the paint being propelled into the air. The rule of balance is evident in the photo because of the paint flying to every part of the picture, which balances out the amount of space used.


For our next shoot, I think I could learn from these pictures and go into classrooms and capture students interacting with one another, or focusing on their work. I would like to visit Chef's culinary class and try and capture students working with food, or creating a menu, and/or anything else they do in there. In order to get photos like the ones we've seen, I think I might try and subtly take the pictures so that they aren't as posed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Photography

Personal Essays

Front Pages of the World